|Town Clerk:||Diane Lockwood, Town Clerk (Term: 2019)
Notary Public & Justice of the Peace
|Assistant Town Clerk:||Krestina Alward
|Contact:||Longfellow Municipal Center
8 Central Street
Millville, MA 01529
|Hours:||Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday Evenings, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Responsibilities and Services:
- Conducts the annual town census.
- Oversees and conducts all elections and maintains voter registration records.
- Administers campaign finance laws.
- Issues certain permits and business certificates.
- Issues dog and kennel licenses.
- Records and preserves birth, marriage, and death records.
- Provides certified copies of vital records.
- Records and certifies official actions of town government.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed members of local boards and committees.