As of April 21, 2020, there are (10) laboratory confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Millville.
The Board of Health will continue to monitor the ongoing changes and keep you updated.
The Board of Health strongly urges all residents to adopt the following measures:
- Follow the “Stay at Home” advisory issued by Governor Baker;
- Practice social distancing by avoiding groups of ten or more people and keeping a distance of six feet from others;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer, and use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available;
- Cover coughs and sneezes, throw tissues away and wash your hands immediately afterward; and
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as door handles and cell phones.
For more information, please refer to the following websites:
- Center of Disease Control (CDC) http://cdc.g ov
- Mass. Department of Public Health (MDPH) https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-public-health
- World Health Organization (WHO) https://www.who.int/
If you have any further questions, please call the Board of Health at 508-883-5041.
The Millville Board of Health:
Dustin Ciccarelli - Chairman