Responsibilities and Services
- Conducts the annual town census.
- Oversees and conducts all elections and maintains voter registration records.
- Administers campaign finance laws.
- Issues certain permits and business certificates.
- Issues dog and kennel licenses.
- Records and preserves birth, marriage, and death records.
- Provides certified copies of vital records.
- Records and certifies official actions of town government.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed members of local boards and committees.
- Records Access Officer for all Public Records Requests
- Burial Agent
- State Ethics Liaison
CMC, Notary Public & Justice of the Peace
Assistant Town Clerk